A word from the Director
Welcome to the students’ website of the master’s in International Project Management of the University of Strasbourg!
This program, launched in 2000, aims at training students and professionals to project management skills and techniques as well as providing advanced courses in finance and marketing to support firms in their international strategy.
In a changing world we are making sure to regularly adapt our curriculum in order to ensure that our students are able to respond well to companies’ requirements concerning their needs in managing the scope, time and resources of their projects.
What we offer:
- A curriculum for international careers in the industrial and tertiary sectors focusing on project management, product management and international trade.
- Full coverage of techniques and approaches of project management. Courses and seminars are delivered by field experts who mostly work in international environments.
- Advanced courses in cross cultural management providing a global understanding on finance, marketing and legal issues.
- Courses held by leading academics of Strasbourg University and professionals from Project Management area. Several courses are held by lecturers from HEC Montreal and University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis.
- Assistance with preparation of PMI or PRINCE2 certificates.
- Almost the half of the courses in the second year are taught in English, the other half in French.
- Students complete their end-of-studies internship abroad. Foreign students have the opportunity to do it in France or abroad.
- This Master’s has been awarded the price for training excellence Idex (initiative d’excellence) in January 2015.
Who should attend:
- Young professionals wishing to specialize in project management;
- Students with a bachelor degree in economics, management or related fields, the knowledge of multiple foreign languages is a plus;
- Engineering students and professionals aiming for a dual competence in International Project Management;
On the picture: André Schmitt and Arnaud Grob – the directors of the Master of International Project Management.